Do you know what’s great?
Having a place to go where you can:
- Ask an honest question and receive several, different honest answers.
- Present a murky thought and collect other ideas to clarify it.
- Learn something new about a topic you thought you had a handle on.
- Meet people who want to think deep thoughts and are comfortable not having all the answers.
- Watch (or participate in) a discourse where no one loses and no one wins.
Do you know what sucks?
Stepping out of that cozy world and trying to talk to everyone else.
If we’re going to change the world, we have to step outside of the Healwell Community and deliberately share what we learn with other, less willing humans.
April’s community theme is Out of the Community and Into the Fire: Practical Actions.
Can social media be useful in the fight for social justice, or are you just screaming into the void? Is it possible to change people’s minds? Are there different tactics for speaking with family vs strangers? What makes a successful protest?
All of these questions and more will be discussed next month in the Healwell Community. Join us.